MY FIRST ESSAY

                      Homework has no point. Teachers give us homework to learn from it at home. But that was when i was smaller now to me homework is a waste of time. It is really stressing when someone has 7 periods and sports after school. I think that the teachers should stop giving homework.  
                      Some people don't even have time to do homework. Like me, i wrestle after school & I am a part time barber. So i cut hair after wrestling. After i'm done cutting it gets like 8:00 pm. Then i get hungry and have dinner with my family by then its 9:00 pm. so we basically have no time for it, especially when someone works, they try to figure out their life by saving money for the future. Then if i do homework i finish like at 12 or 12:30 am and I only sleep for 6 hours, aren't we supposed to sleep for 8 or 9 hours to get enough sleep?
                   This is all my opinion and others as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocabulary #6

Fahrenheit 451 essay

John Steinbeck article